Returns – how to make a complaint
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the Customer without flaws and/or defects. The Customer is entitled to submit a complaint to the Seller concerning the Agreement if the product is somehow damaged in any way. First of all, we ask you kindly to check the condition of the packaging before accepting the shipment.
- If the received product bears any signs of defects, the contested product along with a written statement of the Customer, specifying the name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Customer, proof of purchase of the product, nature of the defect and expectations concerning methods of realization of the Seller’s obligations should be sent back at the expense of the Seller or delivered to the Seller’s registered address. Before sending back the object of complaint and the statement, please contact us. We will send a courier to collect the product together with the statement. If you sent the product yourself, we will ask for the declaration itself in the form of a scanned document.
- The Seller may refuse to recognize the complaint if, despite the request for supplementation, the data indicated by the Customer will not be sufficient to process the complaint. This also applies to the determination of the Agreement to which the complaint relates or the data enabling contact with the Client. The complaint is considered only if the damage is caused by the Seller’s fault.
- The repaired or replaced product is sent back to the Client at the Seller’s expense. In case when repair or replacement is impossible, the Client will receive a full refund to the given bank account number in the statement.
- Complaints are processed within 14 days starting from the day the Seller receives a validly submitted complaint. Within 14 days from the correct submission of the complaint, we will contact the Client via e-mail or by phone.
Returns – cancellation process
- The customer has the right to cancel the contract without providing a reason by submitting an appropriate written statement within 14 days of receipt of the shipment or a third party other than the carrier, as indicated by the Customer. Those rights arise under Article 27 of the Act on Consumer Rights Protection.
- In order to terminate the Agreement, the Client is obliged to inform the Seller about his decision by providing a clear written statement. In order to keep the time limit for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Customer to send information concerning the exercise of the right to withdraw from the Agreement before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement. Simply send the signed document of return to our address or scanned to an e-mail address.
- In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, we consider the agreement as not concluded. What the parties have provided is returned unchanged. The Client is only responsible for reducing the value of the item resulting from using it in a manner other than necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. If the Customer received an item related to the contract, the item should be returned immediately, not later than within 14 days from the day on which the Customer informed the Seller about the cancellation of the contract to the Seller’s address. Send the intact product at your expense to our address together with a statement and a proof of purchase.
- The product is being returned in accordance with the procedure described in section 3 of this paragraph, as it will be accepted only if it is sent back fully completed, undamaged and without indication of any other use of the product than for the purpose of its examination. In case of exercising the right of cancellation, the Customer should return the Product at his/her own expense to the address of the Seller’s registered office. The deadline is fulfilled if the Customer sends back the product before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. The return shipment shall be accompanied by a written declaration of cancellation of the Contract and marked with the inscription “RETURNS”. Your shipment should be marked with the “RETURNS” text.
Returns – refund details
- In case of cancellation of the contract, the Seller is obliged to return all payments received from the Customer, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed about the Seller’s decision to exercise the right of cancellation. The Seller shall return payments using the same payment method as used by the Customer in the original transaction. It is possible to change the procedure of the return on the Client’s explicit request. In each case, the Customer shall not bear any fees in connection with the return. The Seller may withhold the return of the payment until he receives the item or until he provides the Seller with proof of its return. Within 14 days of receiving information from us about the cancellation of the Agreement, we will realize a cashback of the product(s) purchase. This also applies to the cost of the cheapest delivery to the Customer.
- In the case of prepayment made by the Customer, the Seller is obliged to return the price with statutory interest calculated from the date of prepayment.
The Courier damaged the goods during delivery. What now?
- Checking the condition of the packaging – Upon receipt of the package, before signing the acknowledgement of receipt, it is necessary to check that the packaging does not bear any signs of mechanical damage. In case of any visible signs of defects, refuse to accept the package and inform us about this fact.
- Check the contents of the package in the presence of the courier. In case of any doubts, before signing the confirmation of receipt, unpack the shipment in the presence of the courier, whose duty it is to wait and make sure that the goods are intact.
- Writing down the damage protocol – Signing the acknowledgement of receipt is equivalent to the confirmation of receiving the package intact. However, if after opening it turns out that the content has been damaged, it is essential to write down a protocol containing information about the damage in the presence of the courier.
- After completing these steps, please inform us about the fact of receiving the damaged shipment. It is best done by e-mail with a photo of the damaged product(s).